Annons:
Taglifestyle
Read 4753 times
Evelina
2018-12-04 13:16

Vegan Protein Smoothie Bowl with Granola

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

❣️ I came home from my morning workout (after I almost got ran over 🙄) and starting making my post workout protein smoothie while watching a YouTube video. I decided to pause the video while turning the mixer on. Big mistake! The whole mixer with smoothie and fell over and went everywhere (even on the ceiling 😱). Anyway, I cleaned it up and I am alive despite all haha 😂 This morning I trained my legs, specifically my glutes and quads! My back is still sore from yesterday’s workout. My friend and I were quite literally dying at the gym. We superset all of our exercises and didn’t take any breaks so we could maintain a sweat. It was worth it! 💪🏼🏋🏼‍♀️ Yesterday, I got a new vanilla protein powder which I am super excited about. It’s cheaper than the previous one I bought, and to be honest, it tastes better and has better macros on it. Winning! This bowl has 42,6 grams of protein in it and plenty of carbs to replenish my body after the workout. It contains: 1 scoop and a half of vanilla Star Nutrition Vegan Protein Powder 1 cup frozen raspberry 1-2 cups oat milk 1/2 cup frozen mango 1 banana Topped with my homemade oil-free granola to make this a low fat, high carb, high protein “snack”! 🍓🍑💥🍌

Annons:
Leia
2018-12-04 23:31

yummy, it's a lovely colour too!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: