Annons:
Taglifestyle
Read 2267 times
Evelina
2018-09-26 14:10

Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I’m a protein smoothie kick, if you haven’t noticed! I went on a run even though it is windy and raining outside, and I despise wind. But I forced myself to get out and run! And, honestly, it wasn’t even that bad. I wore a headband to cover my ears from the wind, and my big headphones. I mainly hate the wind because it hurts my ears but this completely protected my ears from wind! And if started raining too much, I just put on the hood from my windbreaker jacket to protect them from the rain. On a side note, I feel like this is important to share, as many of my female friends aren’t very afraid of this (and to me honest, they should be at the very least cautious), if creeps. Tell at least one person that you are going on a run if you are by yourself! I always tell my boyfriend and share my location in the message while I’m on a run, and then message him when I get back to tell him I am home. You never know! Anyway, here is my post-run smoothie! There is just something so good about the classics like, chocolate, strawberry & banana, vanilla & orange. I guess that is why they are classics! 😋 Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie: 1 cup frozen strawberries 1 ripe banana 1 scoop favorite vegan protein powder (unflavored or vanilla) 1 cup plant based milk, such as oat milk or almond milk Optional toppings, fresh fruit, coconut flakes, cinnamon

Annons:
Leia
2018-09-26 19:41

What other toppings would you recommend?☺️

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2018-09-27 00:42

Nice, we have a smoothie company that actually make something very similar to this in the UK!

Scroll to top
Annons: