Annons:
Tagashtanga-yoga
Read 2329 times
Evelina
2018-06-18 18:54

Yoga Zeal Malachite Yoga Mat Review

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Malachite Yoga Mat from Yoga Zeal

My previous hot yoga mat was from Yoga Design Lab, which I loved. However, they have been out of the specific yoga mat design that I wanted. So I looked elsewhere on Amazon for a similar yoga mat, which is designed for yogis who like to sweat during their practise. 

I personally think the yoga mats from Yoga Zeal and Yoga Design Lab are equal in quality and price. They are both soft and have a variety of different designs. They are perfect for sweaty yoga or strength exercises where a mat is needed. My boyfriend complains that it can be slippery, which I agree. However, the reason why it is slippery is because they are made to be non-slippery when wet. So the way to fix it is to spray or pour some water on the mat in the beginning of your practise. I have to do this when I practise at home since the room isn't as warm as it is when I practise in the studio so I don't sweat as much. I don't need to do this when practising in a very warm room. 

I decided to go with the Malachite Yoga Mat since I wanted a calming print and green happens to be my favourite color. Then I looked up what a Malachite stone looks like and I found out that it is: "An extremely powerful metaphysical stone, Malachite is often called the “stone of transformation” and is used for deep energy cleaning, bringing healing and positive transformation to the wearer." I was sold! My only complaint would be that the print isn't as green as it is in the photo, it is rather more of a turquoise color. 

https://www.yogazeal.com/collections/yoga-mats/products/malachite-yoga-mat

Annons:
jadekintz
2018-06-22 17:14

I love the design. I have two yoga mats, one I leave outside because I usually do my practice in the garden and one that is for indoor/class use. The one I use indoors is really cheap and I am in need of a new one, so thank you for sharing this review!

Evelina
2018-06-27 05:42

Its amazing! I have become a bit of a yoga mat snob lol I have a hard time practising on other mats ever since I bought my previous yoga mat with the same hot yoga fabric. Laughing

Scroll to top
Annons: