Inspiration/Motivation

Yoga with your kids

2018-03-21 19:57 #0 by: Tealover

A tip if you have kids, try doing yoga with them sometimes.

My doughter love to workout with me and we normally do yoga as a warmup.

Just remember when you train with kids, it's supposed to be fun so if your kid starts doing something else or can't do a pose right, just roll with it. I normally do most poses with her climbing on me or things like that.

Also remember to take it slow and to be safe. If you have to end a pose early, do so.

We normally do this one, it's one of my doughers faborite

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

2018-03-23 17:39 #1 by: Leia

I don't have any kids but we have cats that like to lay on our mats when we practice haha.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2018-03-24 21:57 #2 by: Evelina

Thats really nice! The yoga studio I go to in the US has yoga kid classes. They also also kids in some of the adult classes to when the parent is present. I wish we were able to take yoga in school as a form of exercise. I was not into sports or running so I was a very unmuscular kid haha.

2018-06-22 15:20 #3 by: jadekintz

My nephew's after school care  practices yoga and meditation techniques with their students which is pretty cool. They allow the parents to join as well if they wish!

Become a member

To participate in the discussion, you must first become a member. It is quick, simple and free. The membership gives you access to all our communities.