Annons:
Tagashtanga-yoga
Read 2039 times
Evelina
2018-02-25 16:20

Do you practise yoga?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I'm interested in whether or not anyone on Savvity practices yoga!

This community is very dead unfortunately. I'm wondering what I can do to make it better and more interesting. 

Looking for some suggestions! Idea

Annons:
Leia
2018-02-25 17:59

I feel a little self-conscious in a class, but I do feel comfortable doing on my own at home.  Maybe you know of a 7-day challenge we could all sign up to do together and discuss what we enjoyed/found difficult?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2018-02-25 19:10

Thats a good idea! I just created a poll.

Granja Del Toro
2018-02-26 10:34

I practise self healing meditation and simple meditation. I also practise tai chi sometimes…🙂

Tealover
2018-02-27 06:51

I use to say that I practice " yoga". I put it in "" becouse I have never been able to take yoga at a yoga school but I practice from time to time from books, apps, Youtube etc. I know that you shouldnt practice yoga that way and thats why I put it in ""

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Tammie
2018-02-27 07:54

I am not one that practices yoga. Sad

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Evelina
2018-02-27 10:21

Perhaps Tammie, you could be interested in simply sitting for 5-10 minutes and focusing on your breathing instead? Just as a way to clear the mind and relax, only if you are interested. 🙂

Edit: Tammie I thought you had posted on the yoga challenge post. And now I see that it was this one. =P

Annons:
Evelina
2018-03-01 10:27

#4 I don't see what that isn't yoga, your yoga practise is your own and no one else can deny you that. I also started from a book when I was quite young. 🙂

Evelina
2018-03-01 10:28

#3 I practise mindfulness meditation and guided self compassion meditation too. Its nice especially when I'm feeling a bit too stressed, or not myself. 🙂

Tealover
2018-03-01 13:58

#7 everyone that I have talked too that teach yoga or are more experienced say that you can't learn yoga without a teacher that can correct you.

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

Scroll to top
Annons: