Annons:
Tagashtanga-yoga
Read 1500 times
Evelina
2017-06-07 15:35

Introductions and Yoga Questions!

I would like to know more about you, and your yoga journey! 

• Whats your experience with yoga? Are you a total beginner? Just someone who likes to read about yoga? Intermediate? A long time and advanced yogi? 

• Whats your favourite style of yoga? 

• Is yoga your only approach to fitness? Do you do other fitness activities?

• When and where do you practice most often?

• How did you get into yoga?

• How has yoga improved your life?

• Favourite thing about practicing yoga?

My name is Evelina, I am 24 yrs old, from Sacramento, California living in Stockholm Sweden. I have two cats, Maja and Louis. They love to climb on my mat and back while I practise at home. 

I have been practising yoga on and off for 8 years. I started practising at home when I was in highschool, or even younger maybe it was in middle school. I bought a yoga book for beginners that was on sale from a book store. I did yoga poses before I went to bed. This was before there was a lot of yoga stuff online for free. So I didn't really know what or how to do it, but I enjoyed it. 

I also enjoy road cycling and hiking. I'm not a big runner or gym person. 

My favourite style of yoga is Ashtanga, which I just recently discovered, two years ago, a little bit after I moved to Stockholm. I practice at a studio here in the city. I normally practice 2 to 3 times a week in the studio and a couple times at home, as well. One or two days out of the week I practice Yin and Bikram

Yoga has improved my life more ways than I can count. It has made me more compassionate to myself and to others. It has taught me discipline, mentally and physically. Yoga helps with control my chronic migraine condition. If I have a migraine and practice yoga it will reduce the migraine significantly. It also helps me reduce my stress levels and anxiety. Not to mention, how much stronger I feel practising yoga regularly.

My favourite thing about yoga is meeting wonderful people.

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: